And the Winner Is...

Thanks to all my advance readers for the months of May and June!  Without you it would be impossible to get the word out about new releases, and because of you I am able to stay abreast of what readers want (and don't want!) in my books.  You are the reason I continue to write.

To show my appreciation,  everyone who volunteered to read and review one of my books in May or June was entered in a drawing for a basket of books.  The top three winners were chosen by Random.com (a random-number generator) and they are:

First Place: Vern
Second Place: Melane
Third Place: Rose

The first place winner receives : a complete autographed set of the Raine Stockton Dog mysteries, plus Renegade, Keys to the Castle and Ten Things Your Puppy Needs to Know; a set of notecards featuring original dog art, a silver pawprint bookmark, and-- most importantly-- a treat for the canine member of the family!



Second and third place winners will each receive an autographed copy of Keys to the Castle and a set of note cards.

Thank you once again to all my loyal readers!

  © 2008 Shiny template by ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP